Saturday, February 28, 2009

Patience

Patience
A word that always be in my mind
One that sometimes
Took a toll on me
Making them to see
That I am weak on the inside

Patience
A word that been instilled in soul
One that sometimes
Giving me a hope to live
Making me to believe
That i could go through the pain

Patience
A word in my life
One that sometimes
Giving out the perception
Chocking me intensely
But will never make me dead

Patience
A word that has become my blood
Running through my vein

Patience
I dont know
How much longer I could take
But when one day
I could not take it anymore
No one could escape the blast !

P/S:
A prayer from a person betrayed will go staright to her Creator, without any veil to lift, without any deed demanded and without any compromised...remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment