Thursday, February 12, 2009

Complicated

You might be seeing me having fun with another
From a bunch of friends to someone indeed
Then the thought would come and crossed your mind
Have I’ve gone wild
Or is that just me?

Don’t try to understand my passion
You just have to be patience
Washed away the bad thought you have about me
Coz one day for it, you will be sorry

People said
What you see is what you get
But I do believed
You got to comprehend the situation before you
Coz nothing is transparent
Nothing is crystal clear
Nothing like what you’ve been thinking
Coz nothing really illustrated as it’s written

All that I know
I’ll try my best to fulfill my dreams
And embrace the happiness
I’m doing what I’m saying
Neither merely a spoken words
Nor a promises to be broke

U will never knew who took my heart
Or whoever has my heart
Coz I keep it silent for my own thought
Far-reach for anyone’s grips
You might be wondering
Is this heart still with me?
As I let it go to wander around
Without anyone noticed about it

I let it wonder and wander
For it to see the world more than me
Learn everything from time to time
From one place to another

I don’t think u would understand the situation
Coz knowing me
Required you to think more
One that distinguishly will makes you look like the loser

No comments:

Post a Comment